Tuesday, September 28, 2010

What you talkin' bout?

My friend Nikki requested more videos. So here is one of Fin talking. He's kind of adorable.

Then I tried to get a SUPER adorable one of me kissing him and him smiling everytime. However, I am not skilled in the self videography. Blogger just told me that isn't a word. Whatever blogger. Whatever. I mean, maybe if I were an aspiring film star, or a trashy high school kid I would have more skilz. Alas, I'm simply a 30 year old (for one more month!) who doesn't even have a video camera on her phone. What tha what? Yah. Lame.

6 comments:

CDS said...

He's so cute! I think he's the perfect combination of you both.

Helen Hopkins said...

He is soooooooooooooooo precious and I think I heard "Glammy, love you" in those coos.

Katie Longoria said...

He is beyond adorable!!

Courtneytcu98 said...

My heart just melted. Puddles.

Deana said...

I'm with you, Court. Puddles.

That's the only thing that could've redeemed this craptastic day. Thanks, Fin.

P.S. I heard, "I really miss Deana." Just sayin'.

Perfectly Imperfect said...

ohmygosh those new baby noises. my uterus just cried out for another one!

he really is so, so gorgeous. you guys did good.