Saturday, September 25, 2010

Fonda ain't gotta motor in the back of her honda

So I was putting Baby G to sleep the other night and thinking, "I wonder how I could take a picture of him without waking him up." He's moved up in the onesie size and lookin' sups cute. Then he poops. Then he poops some more. I'm admiring him. Then my lap feels warm. Like really warm. The I see... pooptastrophe. So in the quick exchange he got the motor butt.



Yep. I'm there. I'm a mom. I reached my hand down to feel of the warmth. What did I get in return?

Poo hand.

I'm that lady sitting at the table eating dinner with friends who holds her baby up to smell him. I haven't done this.... yet.

Poop hand.
Slept on spit up.
Kissed a mouth that recently spit up.
Didn't change my shirt in the middle of the night that had urine on it.
Giggle when someone wants me to hold him while he poops.

My anaconda don't want none unless you've got buns hun.

1 comment:

CDS said...

YOu can do side bends or sit ups but please don't loose that butt... :)