Thursday, September 23, 2010

2 months







I feel like he just got here. How is he growing up so quickly? Yesterday he got his 2 month shots. He was SUCH a big boy about it. He cried way more in the car on the way to Babies R US (the place I hate). His new thing is his tongue. He's recently discovered he can stick it out so he does--all the time. It's pretty darn cute. He also likes to lick me. Weird, but still cute. How can you look at that face and not be in love? Everyday I'm amazed at HOW MUCH I love him and how much I dread going to work in only 3 weeks. Yick.

Yesterday I packed up his newborn clothes. They are SO tiny and were even too big "when we got him" (as Ben said last night. You know, when we went and picked him out.) How has he already grown so much? He's almost doubled his birth weight. Yesterday he weighed 11 lbs and 13 ounces. Was 50% in weight, 25% in height (22.5 inches) and 25% in head circumference (just had to spell check that word.) SO basically he's a short fatty with a tiny head :) LOVE HIM.

Please. Admire away.


8 comments:

Helen said...

That is one adorable baby. You're so lucky, enjoy him! X

Emily said...

Precious!

Anonymous said...

He's a doll baby, so adorable. Cherish these days, b/c they really do fly by! DM

Deana said...

He is so darling. And smart. Don't forget smart.

Perfectly Imperfect said...

oh that smile. He is beyond gorgeous girl. And it's cheesy, but they really do grow up so fast. Mine is almost 6 months. And now I want to go cry in a corner...

CDS said...

He is the cutest!!!!

Courtneytcu98 said...

He's pretty much perfect, especially since he's looking so much like his cousin these days.

jamie said...

Oh my goodness. Those eyes!