Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I've got flair.


Well, not like the friday's kind, but a flair for the dramatic.

Hence the posts about how I'm the tiredest person ever--as if a bazillion people haven't gone through child rearing. Hehe... I said rearing. I realize that other people have been this tired before. Fo sho. I also realize that I do not really have a problem child. He's just your run of the mill--absolutely adorable, perfect in every way, mullet wearing, mohawking--baby. This weekend was gave me some renewal, though.

My super sweet hubsters took care of said baby while I ran some very important errands (picking up lip gloss and my free gift at clinique), babies r us (my arch enemy... that place makes me cra-zay), and Target (my dreamland, but I only bought the 3 things I needed and left.) THEN, I went to the grocery store (after coming home and feeding him) all by myself AGAIN. Then Ben made a delish dinner--blue cheese bacon burgers, fried sweet potatoes, and fried okra (dear weight watchers, it's time for an intervention.) He also took Fin and held him in the mornings and I went back to sleep for like an hour or so. Sounds like the perfect labor day to me!

SO, I probably won't be googling "sleep deprivation" or anything of the sort (or checking WebMD which will most likely tell me I have sarcoidosis).

It will probably tell me that I have rabies--because I do. I think I can legitimately claim that one as there was a real live bat in my house.

Want to know what else I purchased this weekend? My breast friend. Yep, an actual item with that actual name. Let me tell you. We will be breast friends until the end.

2 comments:

CDS said...

Did you watch Bethenny Getting Married? She had one of those...I hear the boppy works well for the same reason...however if you think otherwise, let me know... xoxo

A.B. said...

of course I watched! LOVED.

I like this one better because of the flat surface and height wise it's better for me. My boppy's (yep, I've got 2) are too tall for a good height. I like where my arms rest on this one. It's probably just personal preference. I do love the boppy just to rest my arms on for holding him, though.