Well, dinner, breakfast, and lunch.. and probably a snack after my nachos. Ben is out of town so I've been eating a lot of cereal. Specifically, this one box. And I love it. And I'm still hungry. And I still haven't decided if white or red wine is the best accompaniment. G$ has lots of homemade meals. Y'all, he lives a pretty good life. Maybe a good life without new shoes, but a good life nonetheless.
We also had this as our weather today. Abundant Sunshine.
Warm. It's January 19. Dude. I'm supposed to get to wear jackets. I love jackets. And sweaters. And other cold weather accessories. And the sight of snow. I get basically none of these. So maybe they don't call me abundant sunshine. Maybe it's sunshine with a side of bitter and sassy? Other wise known as sarcasm.
I told Ben a story about griffin the other day and it involved the fact that our 18 month old doesn't yet get that. He said, "welllllllll I suppose he'll learn pretty quickly or not get you at all." Here's hopin'. Here's hopin. Other ways he can get me...
1. I like q tips with the plastic middle part. I find the cotton to not fall apart on the ends. That feeling/sound makes me ick out.
2. I'm not good at resolutions. 3 days ago I resolved to floss daily. I've already failed.
3. I like a cold beverage. Unless it's water--then plain. Or red wine... but I do prefer that chilled.
4. I desire curly hair.
5. I can't fold a fitted sheet. Sorry Martha.
6. I like to steam mop.
7. I dislike cleaning bathrooms.
8. My sister liked to sleep in her closet. This, in fact, has nothing to do with me, but randomly came to mind.
9. I don't deal well with girl dramas.
10. I think cereal is a perfectly fine meal. For me. Not for him. Double standards are a bitch.
11. No one calls me "abundant sunshine."