Friday, January 6, 2012

one bazillion hours of comp time.

I have it this week.  And get more next week.  Because I have zero time to do anything.  So today I took off to get my  hair cut and colored.  Y'all I've been growing these locks out.  And it's working.  Ry-ry cut quite a bit off today, and colored it, and it's super cute (and basically the same as it was before, sans gray, shorter, better styled etc.)  Ben had to pick G up from daycare and so I came home to a sleeping baby and Ben said, "Wow!  I really like your hair."

I said... "You should..."

Ben..."I don't want to ask...

"Good.  Happy Anniversary.  SMILESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS"."

I seemed to have misplaced the fact that long hair costs more than short hair.  Or something like that.  I blame my mom and her early grays.

It's our 7th anniversary this weekend.  Dr.B.B. sent off a HUGE project today and his friend asked him what it felt like and he said, "whiskey."  So I had to give him his gift early.  These Lenox whiskey glasses.  Love.  Because what's mine is mine and what's yours is mine.
And check out this guy.  Mr. Handsome (to which he answers.)  This is his "cheeeeeeeeese" face.  what a ham.

2 comments:

CDS said...

Happiest anniversary! :) xoxo

A.B. said...

Aw, thanks Ceci!