Wednesday, May 30, 2012

I have a new item in my wardrobe.

And I haven't worn it yet.  And I won't wear it until Friday.  On my flight.  TO SAN DIEGO!  FOR FOUR DAYS. 



Which shouldn't over shadow my new tie dyed shirt, y'all.  We did them after our run on Saturday.  And, I don't want to brag or anything, but I think my TD skills are kind of professional.  Or, maybe it's just that I have an unhealthy love of the TD and want to buy the powder to keep on hand for my house only I fear that soon we will have TD'd sheets or something.  It's a serious fear.



Also, Glammy and Poppy were here this weekend.  I got new running shoes (again.  These will clearly make me faster.)  Ben and I went kayaking. 




I got an amazing sunburn.  We went to an awesome pool that G loved until he saw the playground 10 mins later and lost his shit until we left.  I had some day drinks. 



All in all.  An amazeballs weekend.


When did I get a big kid?  Who looks like a KID and not a baby?

No comments: