Wednesday, May 2, 2012

subscribe and save?

Yes please.  I haven't decided if amazon is the 2nd coming or the devil.  I mostly lean towards the holy nature of all things amazon. 

I just joined (I realize I'm behind) the subscribe and save nation of diaper buying.  And wipes.  And I'm considering toilet paper.  and paper towels.  and dog food.  (and shampoo, and other presents for myself.)  Mostly though... I'm thinking about those effing large packages that don't fit in a cart very well and make shopping with a toddler difficult.  I mean, maybe your child doesn't say "juice juice juice" when he walks into target because you give it to him with cookies so that you can casually peruse the clothing and everything else that is heavenly at target.  Maybe your child calmly sits in his seat.  Maybe your child, if you trust him and put him down, doesn't run full speed in every direction.

You probably drink less wine than me. 

I wonder if they auto-delivery that...

5 comments:

Sarah K said...

I considered buying my UPS man a Christmas present. That's how tight we are. Love Amazon. More than a friend.

CDS said...

I drink a lot.

vickie said...

I heart diaper delivery....but you have me completely intrigued by dog food delivery as well. Heart be still.

Heidi Bruch said...

Costco for dipes-mostly because I freaking love Costco. Everything else amazon. Love love love amazon. Ps, never take a toddler out of restraint with the intention of having to put them back in.

3101 Austin Avenue said...

ha! We actually DO get our UPS guy a Christmas present because we have so much delivered. I LOVE AMAZON.COM! Hmmmm, how have I not thought about dog food via subscribe and save....off to look that up now!