Thursday, September 17, 2009

I love when new TV is on

So if you do not watch Glee I judge you. I have many a tv crush--Zac Braff being WAY up there on the list. Jon Stewart, and............... Matthew Morrison. Did you know that he is only one year and 6 days older than I am? So, should my husband want to leave, me I feel that we could probably be soul mates (as long as he lets me be a back up dancer to all routines.) This show is FABULOUS. I know I've said it before, but good gravy it's good. I love singing, dancing, the songs of choice, clapping, the gays, drunk moms who get hit on by Josh Grobin. Love. Love. Love. I feel like he is a younger (and according to some of you, more successful) Joey McIntyre. Oh Joey Joe. You were so cute and I liked you in Boston Public. That was another good show with good high school drama. I sense a trend. However, I also love many other good shows like HOUSE (2 hour season premier on MONDAY!!!!) and I 've just started tivo-ing ANTM. Tyra is crazy, ya'll. I'm just glad I got to see the Jesus girl go super crazyfest before she decided not to continue. Granted, I think she was doing it all for show--which means, still crazy. Hey, sometimes Jesus tells you to be a model.)

None of this is to say that I do not love my husband or that I'm not attracted to him. I am. However, if Matthew Morrison, Matty Fresh, wanted to come to my house and sing songs to me (and teach me back up dances) I would totally allow it. I don't mean that in a creepfest kind of way. Just in a ... I need a little more musical random dance scene in my life than I'm currently receiving. And lets be honest... if you know the B.B. you know that he probably has a small crush on him as well so it's a win win situation here.

Now when does SVU begin, again... maybe they could add in a little dance scene every now and then (that doesn't end in tragedy and someone dead in a public park.)

3 comments:

Cate said...

I say yes to your Matthew Morrison crush. Yes, yes. Wasn't sure after the "extended preview" on the web, or was that the premier? Last week's episode, though, sealed the deal. As a rule, I do not have crushes on blonds, but exceptions must be made :)

A.B. said...

I uphold your open perspective. I feel this way sometimes when I'm on a spending restriction, but then I see something that I can't live without. Sometimes you just must give in to the new and still hold appreciation of the old :) Did you see this week? LOVED.

Cate said...

It was so good that even when I was embarrassed for them (Poison?), I couldn't look away :) I might one day need to own this show on DVD.