Friday, September 18, 2009

Sometimes love comes around

that song is stuck in my head. great.

Current situation--working. Current wish--to not be working--but also to have a car in which I can actually move things. I need an SUV for a couple of hours.

GUESS WHAT?? We're FINALLY buying our OWN tv stand! i know, it's crazy--black one from my grandparents house, to milk crate, to hand me down from bachelors and now our very own--chosen BY us, media console. Even better we aren't going to have a dog eat it (as she did our other new furniture) unless she becomes crazy and rabid and then I think she'll eat gizmo and still not the new piece.

Here are the options (this one we'd need to drive like 40 minutes away to go get which also makes the travel structure a bit difficult.) This one also comes complete assembled or whatever so it isn't even a box. It also points to the fact that I would really like a lime green wall somewhere at our house.

Here is the 2nd option. It is at the world market closer to our house and in a box and could probably be strapped onto Ben's car. The issue with this one is that the side tower things are $300 a piece which I think is crazy, but they are really cute.


Pro to option #1--We can use it at a later time in our lives for a china storage/somesort of storage. It's really pretty and I think maybe a slightly higher quality.
Pro to option #2 is that it matches our current decor. Con I can't have the book cases and I really think they are essential to the beauty.
Fix it.

4 comments:

Mrs.Preppy said...

I really like that first one. Where is it from?

A.B. said...

oops! Also from world market. Each of them are the last ones in Austin. I think I'm wanting that one, too! with the leaning book cases from crate and barrel on either side.

SpeasHill said...

I vote #1. Very nice. And I like the new blog layout.

Nicolita Love said...

I also vote 1