Friday, September 25, 2009

Last Resort (ish)

So, I've mentioned 2.zillion times that my face is breaking out--not in an adult who is almost 30 and only has one blemish ever once in a while kind of way. It's in a I'm 12 going on 13 and I'm about to have a HUGE SURGE of hormones kind of way='s not attractive and makes me sad. I use nice face products, switched to super natural (and purchased at my dermatologists office) make up (glo-minerals) and still--awfulness. I'm not sure if maybe I have just go to a non involved derm? I've gone 2x. Once I saw the PA and then once the doc. Neither of them got up in my face as I felt that they should have done. They simply sat across from me and gave me creams (one of which made me break out in a rash--awesome.)

I feel unattractive. So, today I made an appointment to get a facial. I just can't keep doing what I'm doing. I'm a healthy and active person who all of a sudden has bad skin. I know that this isn't going to fix things, but maybe it can jump start things? Or maybe they can scrape my face off and give me a new one? I'm ok with that. I hate that I have to spend money ono this. I'm sure it will be relaxing. I'm sure it will be great. I just need 5.3 bagillion dollars and new skin.

2 comments:

Abby said...

I also am having this problem. My cousin says that I need to go back on orthotricycline because it's all about hormones. This is not helpful to you (or to me who super likes her nuva ring). If you figure something out, I'd love to know!

Denise&John said...

There are ways to get new skin but most of then involve a well and a senators daughter. "It puts the lotion on it's skin then it puts the lotion in the basket!"

best of luck with that.