Tuesday, September 22, 2009

For Cate...

Dear Cate,

Because of your keen eye and attention to detail I have made the according changes to the blog colors. I'm always open for suggestions as I am small cookies in the blogosphere. You have promised me millions of butterfly kisses (enhanced because you have amazing eye lashes that do not require mascara.) This will come in handy as it is raining today and the lack of mascara will keep my face streak free. I appreciate you.

You know what else I appreciate? That it didn't storm until HOUSE was over last night. I was able to get in bed and sleep until Gizmo got freaked out. I'm not going to lie, I was mostly able to sleep through that, also. I was going to get up and run this morning but it was still raining when my alarm went off so I snuggled down in bed and LOVED it (and slept in long enough that I didn't have time to shower.) I was able to skip said shower because I plan on running this afternoon and don't want to waste the water. Which, if you've been paying attention we are under STRICT water restrictions.... so basically I'm saving the world.

1 comment:

Cate said...

I appreciate *you*! My eyes are ever so happy and squint-free now :) Butterfly kisses on their way, stat. I'll throw in a few extra for saving the world.