Thursday, September 10, 2009

Things I don't care about for 100

College football.

Ok, I mean I care about tailgating and wearing game day colors.

Maybe it's because I went to a college where it wasn't a huge deal (aka SMU), but this year is OUR YEAR. I've said this every year since 1999 or something, but I really believe it this time.

Maybe it's because I'm antsy to sit and watch TV ALL DAY on Saturday unless it is 16 and Pregnant on MTV as I did on Labor Day.

I like to do things. I like to get up, run, come home clean, go to the pool? shop? get my nails done? Not stare blankly at a tv about things I can't recall nor care about. Granted, I do think college football is WAY better than pro--I care even less about that and am known to sigh heavily and roll my eyes when forced to entertain the thought of watching said ordeal.

What I do like... is that foot ball ='s fall and I can NOT wait for fall. I can't wait for 70 degrees and chilly. I can't wait to run, at least for 10 minutes, in something with long sleeves.

I also like my new iphone. I feel I have reached a new level of awesomeness since yesterday at 3:30 PM. I'm not sure what makes it so fabulous, but it is.

Wanna know what else is fabulous? That tomorrow is Friday. I think that 3 day work weeks are superb.

I'm hoping for my first bump this weekend.