Wednesday, June 16, 2010

34 weeks.

"The volume of your uterus is five hundred to one thousand times larger than before you got pregnant, so it's safe to say you're feeling huge and slow."

Awesome. Black Baby is now apparently the size of a 5lb bag of sugar. He is hindering my ability to eat mass quantities of foods. I mean, this isn't to say I can't eat all day, because I can. It's just that in one sitting I can't eat much because I get too full. Sadness.

I did consume a pbj for breakfast this morning--and considered bringing it for lunch, too. I thought that MIGHT be a little overboard. Seriously, I had a pbj sandwich (no crust) everyday from kindergarten through 5th grade and then stopped cold turkey. I didn't have another one until I was about 25. I (transferred to the occasional--if necessary--pbh option.) I also do not eat little debbie's snacks for the same reasons. Honestly, they make me overly vommy to even think about. I don't allow them in my house. Should Ben want a box he would have to move over into the food hoarder territory and stock them upstairs in his office.

OH but the pbj. Yum. How I delight in you. Currently loving the Mara's natural pb and central market raspberry preserves. I mean it's protein and fruit right? What could go wrong? I'll let you know at tomorrow's doctors appointment when I weigh in.

Currently up 20 lbs.
Bellybutton--super shallow
Cravings--still getting a sno cone like 3x a week
Sleep--other than my night of misery that included 1.5 hours--pretty good. I could use more.
Nursery? Sloooooowly coming together.
Showers--3 down, one to go. (Just had a work one yesterday and they got us a really nice gift card for our video monitor!)

Another 34 week problem--I accidentally just wrote on my face in sharpie (and had to buy bigger comfy underpants yesterday.)

2 comments:

CDS said...

Joy! I'm 19 weeks now...up 11lbs...but go to the doctor tomorrow too and will weigh in...
:)

xoxo

Courtneytcu98 said...

But have you peed on yourself yet? That remains the question.