Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Picture perfect. Be advised. It's scary in here.

So, as I'm too lazy to look back and feel I should share, we got one of these name signs for Griffin's room. The first time we saw them we knew we had to have one! I LOVE it! She's local and uses antique tin so they change. She'll repaint and I like that it's a little different.

In other news... scary town. I was checking craigslist, as I'm known to do, and saw a posting for some photography. Now this lady was advertising that she does maternity sessions... which I'm kinda interested in. I didn't think I would be, but I kinda am. Don't judge. Anyway, then I go to check out her stuff and goodness...

Now, maybe you take nakers pictures of yourself while someone else is holding your bazoomba's. I dunno, but it isn't my thing. I was kinda freaked out by the whole thing.

And now I need some ice cream.

2 comments:

Maggie said...

I don't even know what to say. Will I get spam now that I have seen this?

Carol said...

Eww. Ewwww!!!! Its hard to find a maternity shot that doesn't somehow look too intimate as though you've stepped into a private and semi-sexual moment. Ewwwwww.