Monday, June 28, 2010

It's not insomnia--just an unfortunate turn of events.

So there I was sleeping--rather soundly when... OMG someone is laying on top of me! I laid there a minute thinking he'd move, but no.
Ben-you're literally laying on top of me.
grumble, moan, kinda roll over, "yep."
Then I'm awake. I realize I need to pee. I come back to bed. Gizmo realizes he needs to be in bed to sleep at my feet. He keeps moving. I can't get comfortable. I need to roll over--which, to do so, I must sit up, move my pillow, and THEN roll over. Every time. (This would be different should we have a gigantic bed, but alas. We do not.) Then I am laying there and it hits me that I'm hungry. Maybe I can ignore it. Then I think about what we have left to do in the next 4 weeks. OMG what if he comes early. What all do I need to do at work today? Do I seriously need to pee again? I'm super hungry.

So, I just got up. I've now eaten a couple of bowls of cereal and am contemplating either trying to go back to bed, or just getting started on work and calling it a day early. I'm not sure which will be more exhausting. Working until 5, or being up since 4?

Dear bigger bed,
please come visit me soon.

Dear ugly POS couch I hate to even sit on,
please disappear.

~me

1 comment:

beth McCarty said...

even with a bigger bed you have to sit up, move pillow and then flop over. it's annoying. just sayin. loves