Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Newest favorite purchase.

You know... for things OTHER than baby items (which are useful--and generally cute) is thisIt's the shark steam mop. It has quite a few refillable pads and a different base for corners and other things that I haven't yet read about. All you do is fill it with water and let it steam up. It chemically free steam cleans your floors! For those of you with children, a love of clean, and a fear of mopping this is AH-MAZING. Usually, I swiffer wetjet. I think it cleans ok, but generally pushes dirt around. Probably would be better should I mop more often, but alas. I do not... and will not. Lets be honest. You also can flip the pad over and use the other side when one side gets dirty AND you just toss the pads in the washing machine! NO REFILLS necessary. I'm intrigued and in love.

I had another lovely (4th and final) shower this past weekend. Such generosity from good friends. Here are a few pictures from the weekend. We have a lot more. Perhaps I'll post them randomly. Then again, I often fail to do these things so most likely not. Maybe though, maybe.

No comments: