Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Tag. You're it.

So last week (I think it was last week?) I got tagged by my friend over at CSD Art and Illustration. It's a real life person whom I know... allllll the way back from college. She is looking super cute over there with her new baby GIRL bump. Check her out :)



So here we go!


  1. Favorite Color: Blue. I really like green also. When we moved into our house (when I was 4 or 5--I had a blue room.) It's just so classic.

  2. Favorite Brand/ Designer: Hmm... I have a lot of Banana. I desperately love jeans. I won't answer the pre-preg answer--my fave PREGGO designer is Olian (and Target can span many body styles.)

  3. Favorite Restaurant: This is hard. I love to eat. Joe T's is number one. Osteria 832 in the ATL. And this ridonculous place we ate in Italy. You know, the night that I had a half of a bottle of lemoncello. mmmm delish.

  4. Hobbies: Running, reading, buying

  5. Favorite thing about yourself: I think I can blend into many different situations with different types of people.

  6. What does your room look like? (color scheme, theme, etc.): I want to paint. My duvet changes ever 2 weeks between boring kacki and bright from pb. Off white floors, brown leather chair, antique 4 post bed. Last night it gained an addition of a baby swing (not sure where to put that yet) and soon a cradle.

  7. If you could have dinner with 2 people (dead or alive) who would they be? :I have a hard time with this one. Obvi, not Heidi Klum. Maybe Julie Andrews and-_I would say Oprah, but I think she'd make it all about her--and this is MY dinner. I need to ponder the other one.

  8. What's your next "big splurge"? :OMG. I'd really like for our "big splurges" to end. This kid requires a lot of things--though I think we now have the essentials. I'm thinking it will either be a new bed or a new couch and love seat.

  9. What's your favorite joke, quote or saying?: If you know me, you know I cannot tell jokes because I don't remember all of the lines. So maybe... "That's what she said?"

  10. Anything else you would like us to know about you (random fact)?!: I can lick my armpit.

I tag..........

Mrs. Preppy

Perfectly Imperfect

Real life and other randomness

5 comments:

CDS said...

how fun! so glad you did it! :) xoxo

Erin said...

You do know that I just had to try #10 to see if I can do that too. Turns out I can.

Which makes me wonder who can't.

Perfectly Imperfect said...

uh how did you discover #10?!

thanks for the tag!

A.B. said...

Ohhhhhhh... you know, trying to figure out how awesome I can actually be. I can't lick my elbow, so the armpit was the next option? No clue. Weird kid.

Deana said...

Really? 37 days? Wasn't it just like 77 days round about last Tuesday?

Dude. In just over a month, you will be someone's mom. I'm getting all teary-eyed even now.