Friday, June 3, 2011

blood, sweat, and tears (inspired by a cocktail and 900 cookies)

I'm trying to decide if this spanx shiz is worth it. This is what my mom wear looks like. Please note the hot mess of trying to use the photo timer.



Please also note that swimsuit pictures should not be taken straight on. And, should you be taking them in the bathroom, for the world to see, you should probably take down the things that are drying on your "drying rack" so that you look more put together. Whatever, the "cleaning lady" will get to it tomorrow. Right after our "nanny" cuts G$'s finger nails.



Honestly, I'm surprised that my bazooms are not looking fuller as this suit squishes everything up and out. Can. Of. Biscuits. to remove. Seexxxxxxxxxy. (prayers I won't need to use the facilities. So basically, I'll probably pee in the pool. Don't invite me over.)
Kidding... ish. I hear black and white is like tan fat. Everything looks better in black and white. And, everything looks better with a tan--which is why I was more attractive when I was regularly visiting the tanning bed. Just ask my premature wrinkles.




So is it worth it? The effort it takes to roll this thing on? Is it too "mommy"? I can't decide.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I think you look fabulous! Skinny mini! Where'd you get that spans suit, anyway??

A.B. said...

Target, of course.

I purposely did not show my legs. I'm guessing a full body swimsuit isn't in style...

3101 Austin Avenue said...

Love it!!! Just the right amount of mom and non mom!!! I think you lok super cute in it....and freakishly skinny!!!

Perfectly Imperfect said...

um i love it. and you look amazing. for real.

Carol said...

Looks cute to me!

Unknown said...

Hott