Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I need your helps.

So we are doing some family pics this weekend.  Ok, they are Griffin's 1 year photo's... which are actually almost 11 month photos, but who is being specific?  SO mostly this is all about him.  I'm going to get a pic in his JonJon (I have been asked... and a jonjon is what we southern mama's dress our baby boy's in so that they are kind of girlie.  It's true.  I said it.  Sorry, G$.)  I also have a birthday boy shirt for him.  And, I'm thinking I might take some balloons.  He's going to be adorbs.  I'm sure of it.

Anyway, I'd also like a family picture.  We don't get these very often.  I don't want to be matchy matchy.  I don't know what to wear.  Here are the problems
1.  It's hot.  Even at 8:30 am.
2.  My husband is a sweaty beast.
3.  My husband will only wear shirts with collars (so it is usually a long sleeved button up rolled at the sleeves or a polo.)
4.  I want to look 10 lbs thinner than I am currently.

Who can resolve this?  We really like blue and green.  G's jonjon is blue with light green on it.  Sigh.  I need a zillion dollars and a day of shopping.

6 comments:

Jocelyn said...

love balloons sort of love when fams wear colors that match w/o being matchy match. make sense? go big or go home. seriously.

A.B. said...

We will match, but not matchy match. Sadly, we all have the same color pallet because I am drawn to all the same colors :) Navy, blue, green, pink. Mostly blue :)

I'll take advice from the photographer. You should come photograph us! I will pay you in margaritas and sunshine. And hand me down boy clothes.

CDS said...

You're going to hate my pics...matchy matchy lol you're going to look amazing!!!

A.B. said...

Ceci, you ALWAYS look classically trendy and fabulous.

Karena said...

I like the look of jeans and white polos or tees!! Just me! Whatever you choose will be perfect.

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Do enter my New Giveaway from the Artisans at Novica!

Jill said...

I say for you and boyfriend Ben that one of you wear the green and the other wear the blue. That way you're not matchy matchy but still coordinated with Griffin.

I always lay our clothes out together before we get pictures and take a picture of it and check to see how it looks. But I'm weird like that.