Saturday, February 11, 2012

Crack. G is on it.

I gave it to him.  The crack.  He had his first thin mint.  I won't lie... this is parental sacrifice.  I gave up a cookie. And a frozen one at that.  Basically, I clearly love my child and if you couldn't tell by my taking him out with an ear infection then you now know it's true.  I love him.  More than life and frozen thin mints themselves.  He wasn't in love.  Which made my love go down one degree.

First view of the duh-dee.  Seems like pure bliss.  Or taunting.

WTH is this?  This isn't a nilla wafer.  

I guess I'll let it slide.  It's ok.  Mama, Mama why are you looking at me like that?

3 comments:

CDS said...

Yeah, I'm not sharing. Tee hee.

Meg said...

You better hide the Somoas. Those are Meth.

A.B. said...

I might prefer him losing his teeth to meth? I mean, maybe less trauma.