Tuesday, March 22, 2011

a long arse time.

My baby turned 8 months today (I can't find his stickers so pictures coming). I went to pick him up from his afternoon nap today and he said "mama."

He said it yesterday. Today, though... our camera was charged. Then I tried to capture it.

Fail. epic fail. I spent like 20 silent minute of video other than me saying, "mama. Griffin... Griffin Andrew. Griffin. mama." Nada. Nothing. Silent.

WTH, baby? Seriously.

MAMA. he said mama!!

I WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Ben said he didn't know this was a competition. I call BS on that.)

3 comments:

CDS said...

That must be the most amazing sound in the world! For me it is currently her giggles. :)

Unknown said...

Haha see the key is to act all cool and say it's not a competition when you are winning ;) lucky you, my first born said "kick" her first word, we were watching a game :)

Beth Dunn said...

AW! He said mama, how cute!
xoxo
SC