Monday, March 14, 2011

you got me straight trippin', boo.

I do not enjoy DST. I get that it stays light longer... but really isn't it just a messing with your mind? Someone decided that we should lose and gain an hour twice a year? I mean, kind of ridiculous--and it has totally messed with baby G's schedule.

I will own you. I will win. Because really... if I've learned any thing from Charlie, isn't this about winning? Today I had a grand total of, drum roll please, 1 hour of rest--that would be two thirty minute intervals. I'm just sayin', I had some more obsessing to do and now I'm tired and the husby is due home (with Chuy's) any minute now. So if you were going to stalk me yesterday because he was out of town, you totally missed your chance. I also had on my face today and did my hair so you couldn't have even paparazzied me in a bad way.

At least I have sunshine and a cocktails.

No comments: