Friday, November 13, 2009

Daaammmnnnn I'm cute.

Ok, not exactly my words this morning (as I somehow lost time tweezing my eye brows and didn't have time to shower.) I'm not working ALL day and will shower around 2 so it's ok... just go with it.

Anyway, I did get dressed and think, huh, I look kinda cute today. Then I gave one final glance in the mirror and saw a water spot on my shirt. Good thing I noticed, at least it will dry before I get to work.... negative. Turns out... not a water spot. Perhaps it is facewash. Either way, it's not going anywhere and it is directly...on my bauble.

Bonus to being me? I love jackets and am cold all the time. I have at least 3 jackets in the back seat of my car and at least 2 in my office (now 3 as I brought a blazer today.) You maybe thinking, wait... don't you live in South Texas where it has not really ventured below 75 and it's the middle of NOVEMBER?? (That was said with extreme loudness as I am highly annoyed with this weather that some call perfect, and I call interrupting my jacket wearing ability and/or purchasing.)

Another annoyance--in this perfect 75 degree sunny weather... on Sunday, race day, there is a chance of rain and it's supposed to be even warmer!!! HUMIDITY ALERT. I was hoping to merely glisten during these 26.2 miles not sweat like when you're wearing silk and giving a presentation and are highly aware of pit stains.


I was hoping to end this post with "damn it feels good to be a gangsta" but alas... It's not good to be a gangsta if you have a stain on your shirt and all of your friends are laughing at you and probably going to beat you up later because you aren't showing pride in your affiliation. And then I'm going to have to probably rob a bank or a convenience store or something, and maybe off someone. TBD.

1 comment:

SpeasHill said...

You sound like the blogess today. Love it. Hope your little jog this weekend goes well. :)