Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Bring. it. on.

So I'm going to attempt this challenge. You know how i love to put myself up against something daunting. I'm going to attempt to blog everyday. Not sure this will work as I finally brought some magazines to work that I've been meaning to bring for 2 weeks. Oops.

You can also check out Elizabeth's blog. She's also taking the challenge of 30 posts in 30 days. (and she isn't from the US and spells colors "colours" and I totally appreciate that.)

The weekend was fantabulous, as noted by pictures. I also volunteered at Race for the Cure (pictures will be posted later.) I also had 2 nights of 12+ hours 0f sleep which have basically transformed me into a new person. I could probably save the world from hideous attire today, but I'm going to leave that to someone else.

So I thought I'd see who has some embarrassing moments they'd like to share. I was trying to come up with some the other day and they all started flooding back.

Getting shingles and having to go to the grocery store and buy valtrex.
Passing out in that same grocery store and having the EMT people drive me to my car on a hospital bed.

Really, the possibilities are endless.

1 comment:

Jill said...

I admire your blog-a-day goal. It's a little to daunting for me!

Good luck, I look forward to your entries!