Saturday, November 21, 2009

Saturday-awesomeday.

Today was my first Saturday to not have to run in FOREVER. Our training is literally a 6 month event with our long runs being on Saturday. Today, I woke up and then laid in bed (thinking about how I had to use the facilities but didn't want to get up.) Finally got out of bed... went and got my hair trimmed, went to anthropologie (decided I couldn't buy anything), then went to a massage, got a burger and fries, and went to a friends house. Pretty thrilling!

I also have a coupon to Barnes and Noble so the real question of the day is...

What books are you reading/loving?

3 comments:

Jill said...

I just finished The Kite Runner and it was excellent. Now I am working on Reading Lolita in Tehran for a book club. So far, so good.

I hope you enjoyed your burger and fries!

Jill said...

I have an award for you at Jillie Side Up!

SpeasHill said...

I'm enjoying Notes from a Small Island by Bill Bryson. Way funny. Congrats on your fabulous, running-less day!