Monday, November 23, 2009

I'm scrappy.


I received an award from Jillie Side Up, Thanks Jill! Jill's blog is filled with life stories that will make you stop, sit a minute, and think. Then it will make you think about breakfast and everything in between.

Here are the rules.
  1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link it to their blog.
  2. Share "10 honest things" about yourself.
  3. Present this award to 7 other blogs you find brilliant in content and/or design, or who have encouraged you.
  4. Tell those 7 people they have been awarded an Honest Scrap Award and inform them of the guidelines.

10 honest things about me

  1. I did not shower today.
  2. I used to eat ramen noodles--raw.
  3. I have a scar on my left knee from a field day incident in 3rd grade. I won.
  4. My competitive streak has decreased SUBSTANTIALLY since high school.
  5. I wish there was voice transplant surgery. I desperately want to be a good singer.
  6. I've been married almost 5 years.
  7. If I mess up the order of the way I do things in the shower I inevitably forget to wash my hair.
  8. For the last year I crave pizza once a week.
  9. I do a very good job of pretending to be interested.
  10. I wouldn't lock the doors to our house if it was up to me.

I nominate.....

1. Mrs. Preppy. She is lovely and glamorous... and has amazing eye lashes.

2. Nicolita. She's creative, obsessed with spray paint, and dramatically humorous.

3. Clever Girl Goes Blog. I find infinite wisdom and snark here. It makes me laugh out loud.

4. Itty Bitty. Cuteness and hope abound at this site. It's full of inspiration and savings!

5. Momma Said there'd be days...I love when people have babies (cutely dressed ones at that) and don't lose themselves!

6. I hate so much. Visit Maxi... over at her pad. She will shock you, make you think and make you laugh... and probably talk about pee.

7. Emily Getting Married. Emily got married and it was fabulous. I added her because I want more updates.

2 comments: