Thursday, November 26, 2009

Dear Turkey Trotters,


Dear Turkey Trotters,


I know that this is billed as a "family event." I know that you are pretty poorly run for a race of 38,000 people. However, you should send notices to participants to be aware of their surroundings. I love babies. I do. I also love families. What I do not like is when a family of 5 and a gigantic jogger stops in the middle of the road and looks around for people. You are in my way. You are in the way of my running 10 feet. Walking. Avoiding walkers in jeans, purses, and uggs. And running 10 more feet.


So, if you could remedy this for next year that would be great.
Also, middle school and high school girls--i know that you really like to link arms and walk side by side, but when there are 8 of you, it is difficult for the rest of us to break through your wall of awkwardness.
However, I will end on a positive note... 3.1 miles, you are so much shorter and glorious than 26.2 miles. Me love you long time.


Thanks,


me

No comments: