Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Over wine.

I love sleep. I really do. I cherish it. I look forward to days when Ben is out of town so that I can get into bed at 9 and read and then fall asleep by 9:45. Granted, I still get in bed by like 10 on most days... sometimes 10:30. Watch out!

If you know me, you also know that I like to have my space. I especially like to have my space while sleeping. I sleep with 2 fans so that I do not get hot. I don't want to cuddle for fear of night sweats. I want a bigger bed. I want a big temperpedic mattress that I could put a glass of wine on and jump up and down and it doesn't fall over. I want for that mattress to be king sized. I want for my husband to not hit me in the face 3x a night by accident. It makes me not happy and makes me drop the f bomb which is usually reserved for when I'm having personal time in the car and stupid drivers make me lose my shiz.

Other things I want... in no particular order (nor is this a complete list.) I had to edit this because Linzie said it wasn't a good enough list.
  • The eradication of dog hair. I hate it. A lot.
  • Some new trouser jeans which I can't find anywhere--which could mean that they are no longer in style, but I don't care.
  • Someone to pay all of my bills.
  • a gym membership (this is directly tied to other items on the list.)
  • someone to send me good books
  • new running clothes. I have a problem.
  • new clothes in general
  • a pair of really expensive shoes
  • a fancy watch. I think they connotate awesomeness. Mine currently is a timex that cost $30 and I wear it everyday. Plastic and all.
  • a right hand ring (apparently she thinks this is lame because it's attainable. I reminded her that clearly it isn't because I do not have one.... well, except the fancy blingy one I'm wearing right now that I bought on clearance at banana.)
  • a massage. I woke up with neck pain today. Mostly like I have spinal meningitis because it hurts to touch my chin to my neck. That or I have too many chins.
  • Houses on the beach, Italy, other places that are fabulous and I have a billion dollars and can visit them whenever I want. This would also make me highly popular with my friends and they could stay there for their vacays for free.
  • paid maternity leave (not that I'm preggo, but someday hope to be and it would be awesome to get paid)
  • for it to be Wednesday night and be watching Glee (and having some vino)
  • someone to pay all of my student loans. This would make me infinitely more wealthy than I am currently. Student loans also make me drop the f-bomb. And that's just not ladylike, ya'll.
  • a facial. You can take this to mean new skin. I'm happy to pay for it with my dollars.

I mean, it isn't too much to ask for all of those things, right?

I also got over wined last night. Over wined and under fed ='s me falling asleep on the couch and missing the end of House.

1 comment:

Mrs.Preppy said...

I love this list.... and I am right there with you on the majority of the items.

What kind of fancy watch do you want? I dream land, I want a Cartier tank.