Thursday, March 11, 2010

1993

So this morning I was late to work. I blame this on the approximately 3-4 hours of sleep I got last night. So glad I showered last night!

Anyway, so I was listening to the radio and hearing that this one station does 9 at 9 every morning and they pick a certain year. This year was 1993. It was some darn good music people. Granted, I only got to hear 3 songs, but I imagine the rest were on par.

First--SWV "Weak in the knees" (That's sisters with voices if you didn't know.) Then some Gin Blossoms and then some Tom Petty last dance with Mary Jane.

I like 1993. I also had friends who did a lip sync to SWV that year in the talent show. Impeccable performance. Or something like that....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hang in there it is almost Friday..

Katie Longoria said...

I thought they did "Don't Walk Away" by Jade....similar group dynamic though....don't ask why I remember that, cause I'm really not sure.

Deb said...

I keep waiting for the report from the ultra sound!!! when is it coming?!?!