Monday, March 15, 2010

pregnancy brain or awesome brain?

So, I had to get my teeth cleaned this afternoon. It's a necessity that I HATE.

First of all... my computer clock did not update after DST. So, I was all excited to leave work in 15 minutes when it was really an HOUR and 15 minutes... which really wasn't that long at all.

Why? Because my appointment was at 3 pm and not 3:30 pm as was etched in my brain. 3pm even though I had a sticker on my calendar that I looked at 5x today and thought--ok, 3:30. Pregnancy brain.

Then, on the way home I stopped and got a cappucino heath blizzard--after getting my teeth cleaned. Then, awesome brain kicked in. I took a longer way home with more stop lights so I could have more time with my frozen treat.

4 comments:

Jill said...

Didn't your frozen treat taste weird after going to the dentist?

A.B. said...

Unfortunately, there was no deterrance in my eating of the frozen food. It tasted amazing.

Cate said...

I am very impressed that you now have an international following! Any idea what the poster above me said?

Smackajawea said...

"Very interesting topic posted by you. I checked your blog and I like and I will come back to visit. Good day." It's Romanian. Not my strongest, but I got skillz. :)