Tuesday, March 2, 2010

What? March?

When did it become March?

Easy answer--yesterday.

I meant more of a metaphysical--HOLY CRAPSTOWN, Y'all, how is it March already?

I just got my 19 week update from fitpregnancy. 19 weeks--that's basically half way through this experience. Who knew? They also told me that Lola is the size of an apple--but I've already had apple so I'll wait on my email from babycenter. I feel it's probably more reliable anyway.

Dear baby, please start moving more and maybe cause some cramping this week so they let me come in early to find out what gender you are.

I'm feeling much better today--well, this afternoon really and just recalled that in my dream last night my Dr. told me it was ok to have a frozen margarita because the cold was good for the baby. Wishful thinking, much? I guess I could just stick with smoothies. Lame.

Fascinating news update--did you know they make a "boppy" for adults? I didn't, but I bought one today. It's just a body pregnancy pillow-- not a pillow to hold me up while I'm eating. I'm excited, and a nerd.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Breath and enjoy the incrediable experience... I know easy said than done.. I just wanted to have the baby cuddled in my arms already.... I have three girls 22 , 17 and 15 ..

Love following your blog...