Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Can I give you 5 million dollars?

I called a school about childcare yesterday. I asked the amount, got overwhelmed, and hung up before I could ask other important questions. It has an amazing reputation, and is super accredited, and teaches ASL in the small people room. Huge bonuses. Setback? Expenses. I think it's going to be expensive anywhere. I started there because it's down the street from our house and easy for both my husband and I to get to.

What else have I done since Friday and the revealing of gender? We've put a hospital tour on the calendar and inquired about a child birth class--which apparently fill up. I've also scheduled a meet and greet for a pediatrician because apparently--I'm already behind.

Doc: So do you have a pediatrician picked out?
Ben and I: blank stare

I'm also waititng to hear about our parental leave. I'm thankful to work in a thoughtful place that is putting a lot of work into this situation.

But until then... if I could give you all of my worldly possessions, pay your loans, buy you a car, a bed, a college tuition--let me know. I'm made of $.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it!!

Anonymous said...

Bee Cave Pediatrics is TERRIFIC! They helped us get our boys to 21 and 20.

Karen, Austin, TX