Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Stupid Comment Tuesday

Maybe this will be a new "thing" for Tuesdays? This idea is stolen from Pet Peeve Mondays over at Bits and Wiz. I'm sure that a lot of these will be pregnancy related (as of now) and also general person stupidity.

Today--

Me: Peeling an orange.
Woman I work with (and mother of 2): I sure have never seen you snack as much as I have lately.
Me: Blankly staring.

Really? no? Say it isn't so. Could it be that I'm GROWING A PERSON?

PS. Women of the world--use your brains and your judgement. Do you want people to comment on your snacking? Ever? Probably not.

4 comments:

Adi8a said...

aw sorry. i know how you feel, i have two kids & have also gotten those stupid comments like that.

Cami said...

Well, at least you know you're snacking healthily. I mean, you could have ran over to McDonald's a shoved a freakin' cheeseburger down your throat.

Besides, gotta eat healthy so you'll bounce back quicker after the baby. Need to fit into those skinny jeans after the birth.

Elizabeth said...

a). Thanks for the shout-out!

and

b). Snack on, sister!

Helen Hopkins said...

Stupid people can be entertaining or just plain annoying. Besides all that...that is my grandchild (and child) they are talking about. You are NOT fat before, during or after preggo time.